Saturday, February 06, 2010

Bountiful Baskets, February 6, 2010

Here is some pictures of what I got this week. Another great week.

7 Pink Lady Apples

4 Asian Pears

10 Bananas

7 Oranges

1 Pineapple

1 Large Cauliflower

1 Bunch Asparagus

2 Jicamas

6 Whole Garlic cloves

1 Large Green Leaf Lettuce

3 Zucchini

6 Ears of Corn

This was an extra pack that I added on for $8.50
I got 7 avocados
1 container of grape tomatoes
2 large Onions
1 large Bunch of Celery
5 Key Limes
1 Bag of Baby Carrots
1 Bunch of Cilantro


Posted by PicasaThis extra pack was $10 for 5 loaves of Honey Whole Bread.
The kids really like it. Ate half the loaf tonight when we got home.
Another great week. I am excited for all the fresh veggies and fruit. Now on to planning our meals for this week.

No comments: