This morning I got up and started breakfast for my family, something special. We had strawberry waffles. Annie I had to drag out of bed, since she likes to sleep in. But with 9am church its better to get her up early so that she can be happy by the time we leave. However this morning she was pretty happy...
James and Isaac showing off for the camera.
Who doesn't like strawberry waffles? No one in this house. There was nothing left when we were done.

1 comment:
How weird, I just put the Knock Off Wood button on my blog late last night. Our minds must be connected. Either that or we both want nice, quality things and have decided the only way to get them without paying a fortune and spending money we don't have is to hopefully do them ourselves!:) Good luck, I'm not too handy so hopefully you are able to do some nice stuff. Love to see them if you do!
Post a Comment