Sunday, February 14, 2010

Bountiful Baskets! Feb. 13th, 2010

This week was great! I really love being able to get such good fresh produce. Its such a treat in the middle of winter. I feel like we are eating a lot more veggies each week. As we get excited to eat the stuff so we can get more the next week. However I am still saving money because I only pay $16.50 per week for fresh produce that last all week long.
This week we got the following in our basket.
1 Honeydew Melon, 1 lb Strawberries, 1 Pineapple, 3 Pummelos, 8 Fuji Apples, 8 Bananas,
1 Bag of Spinach, 3 Cucumbers, 3 Tomatoes, 7 Ears of Corn, 1 Butternut Squash, 7 small Yams.
This week those wanting to order a basket the website www.bountifulbasket.org will open for Idaho sites at Noon on Monday.
More info coming soon on a Menan Site
Posted by Picasa

No comments: