Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Learning a New Skill...Quilting.

So I always make a baby blanket when we have a baby. Usually I just tie the blanket. But I decided this time around I wanted to try something new. So I found this fabric and really liked it. I quilted each flower picking something from the middle to follow. After many questions and getting sick during the middle of it, I finally finished it. Thanks to my wonderful husband who made the frames for me. So now I can do more quilts in the future. I enjoyed learning how to do it and in the end it turned out great.


2 comments:

Jeff and Alyssa Hertzler said...

Very impressive. And I absolutley adore that fabric. So different, but totally girly and really reminds me of you.

The Picketts said...

VERY nice! It's so fun to do stuff like that! Once I had my daughter, I started getting crafty and sewing. I make all sorts of stuff I NEVER thought I would. I LOVE this fabric!
And I'm super excited for you to have a girl...they're super fun! Congrats again!