
For each holiday I like to have our own little family dinner, partly because I want the leftovers and partly because I like the kids to make memories of helping prepare for the dinner and then being able to enjoy it as a family. So this year with Troy's work schedule we did our Thanksgiving dinner on Monday since he is working nights the rest of this week. So here the kids are watching TV while we wait for the turkey to finish cooking.

My sister Karen was able to join us this year, since BYUI had a whole week off from school. Troy pulled the turkey out, we all our fingers crossed that it was done as we were all starving.

The turkey looked pretty good after we got it out. But now the carving had to be done.

Here the kids sat watching it get carved. And yes it was done. The turkey turned out great. Isaac just kept eating all night. All the food turned out good. And the leftovers have been great.

So all it all this year we had a great Thanksgiving dinner. We will spend Thursday at a dinner with Troy's father's side. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.
1 comment:
I'm so glad you do your own Thanksgiving dinner. We went to some friends this year and I definitley missed the leftovers!:) How is the baby coming? Know what you are having yet?
Post a Comment