Our new baby girl arrived April 24, 2009 at 12:55pm. She was born at Madison Memorial Hospital (the same hospital her daddy was born at) in Rexburg, Idaho.
Stats
8 lbs 4oz
19 inches
Annie Grace Hanson
Stats
8 lbs 4oz
19 inches
Annie Grace Hanson
See how talented she is already. :)
3 comments:
Holy Cow! Look at those cute little folded hands. What an absolute doll! I bet the boys just can't get enough of her. Congratulations you guys!
COngrats on your new baby girl! (She was born on our anniversary!) She's beautiful! AND my little girl did the hand folding thing right after she was born too...and for the record I think she's a genius - SO - expect to be entertained by a little genius girl! ha haha.
Seriously though, Congrats! That's great news!
Congrats Lacy and family! She is beautiful. That is the same hospital I was born in too. :)
Post a Comment