Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Boy's New Bunkbeds!

The boys finally have new beds. Troy made these this last month for the boys. They are so hard on stuff its hard to find stuff you can afford that is strong enough to handle two growing boys. These will last a lifetime hopefully. The boys have spent so much time on them its funny. James loves to climb to the top and play with Isaac up there. Its nice to get them up on top of each other, as they now have more room to play with all their new toys. Thanks Troy for all your hard work.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenny said...

What a handy man you have! - Fun seeing your festivities! - Sounds like you have great, rambunctious boys!

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Sister Jasper!

I found you! Your family is darling. I'm glad I can peek in on you now.