So I am back on board with my blog. I decided that I needed to get this blog updated and keep it that way. Here's Isaac and James at the Petersen Cabin on the 4th of July. Happy as can be to have convinced Isaac to pull him in the wagon. James would ride in there all day if he had a chance.


We had great weather on the 4th of July. Actually it was the hottest day we had the whole 2 weeks we were there. Frank and Karen ended up burning from playing in the water all day.

Mr. Innocent (not) loves to get Isaac to do things for him. He's a 13 year old, in a 2 year old body.
We had great weather on the 4th of July. Actually it was the hottest day we had the whole 2 weeks we were there. Frank and Karen ended up burning from playing in the water all day.
No comments:
Post a Comment